Terms and conditions
By using our Valet Parking services you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply in respect of:
Automotion Valet Parking and By using our Services, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
In respect of the vehicle you present to us (the vehicle) you represent and warrant that, you are either:
(a) The owner of the vehicle; or
(b) Are the authorised agent of the owner of the vehicle and are authorised by the owner of the vehicle to bind the owner to these terms and conditions.
- Our current schedule of Valet Parking fees and services (as may be varied by us from time to time) is available at the entry to the car park or online.
- Whilst we may agree to accept goods for safe custody should they be left in the vehicle, we do not accept responsibility for the same.
- We may move and drive the vehicle between the Airport and our Depot for storage and/or car grooming services.
- We may release the vehicle without liability to any person:
(a) producing a valid valet voucher or
(b) Offering other evidence of ownership, personal Identification or authority or entitlement to receive the vehicle that we deem satisfactory.
- We may retain the vehicle until a valid valet voucher is produced or a person offers such other evidence of ownership or authority or entitlement to receive the vehicle that we deem satisfactory.
- We shall have a general lien upon the vehicle and its contents until all sums due for parking and/or other services rendered by or for us have been paid.
- Valet Parking charges (including any third party parking/storage charges) will be payable by you in respect of any period of retention.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other basis, whatsoever for any losses, liabilities, suits, judgements, claims, costs (including legal costs), damages or expenses arising from:
(a) loss, destruction, theft of or damage to, the vehicle or any personal belongings/articles left inside the vehicle; or
(b) any consequential, incidental or indirect loss or damages, loss of profits or revenues, or diminution of value arising from or in connection with, the Services even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- You shall be liable for and agree to indemnify us from and against all losses, liabilities, suits, judgements, claims, costs (including legal costs), damages or expenses arising out of or in connection with the vehicle, its accessories or contents including personal injury to or death of any person or any injury or damage to property except to the extent that such losses are directly caused by our negligence or wrongful act or omission.
- These terms and conditions, including any limitation of liability and indemnities, apply to and are for the benefit of any and all of our related companies, subcontractors, agents, employees and representatives to the same extent as they apply to us.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion. No related company, subcontractor, agent, employee or other representative of ours shall have any authority to vary these terms and conditions.
- Personal information you provide to us in connection with the Services is recorded by or for us and may be passed between us, our subcontractors and third party agencies in order to provide the Services, conduct marketing activities and research, or to facilitate the operation of the Services. When you provide personal information to us in connection with the Services, you are deemed to have consented to the collection, storage, disclosure and use of such personal information by us in the manner described in these terms and conditions. We will always comply with the Privacy Act (South Africa) and any other applicable South African laws.
- We have no liability to you if we are prevented from, or delayed in, performing, the Services by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) water restrictions , industrial disputes, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African Courts.
Refunds will be made provided that the service was not executed by Automotion due to negligence on behalf of Automotion or if/when the requested service was timeously cancelled by the client. The refund is subject to a Credit Note being approved by the Management of Automotion.
"We", "us", "our" etc., means AUTOMOTION and/or any third party subcontracted to supply the Services on behalf of AUTOMOTION
Click here for PayGate Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2019 Automotion. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions